May 08, 2005


After checking out this awesome foodie site by scent of green bananas. I was totally inspired by her most excellent photos and taste in food - so I decided that Mum's day was the perfect excuse to have a little morning tea. Scones, mini-cupcakes with my new mini cupcake tray, chicken and rocket sandwiches (from a Weddings edition of Donna Hay magazine that I couldn't resist...mainly because the cover was PINK), and divine salmon and cucumber sandwiches with wasabi cream cheese and a really cool jasmine tea ball that opens up like a flower when you drown it in hot water! Mum was so impressed that I didn't even have to do the dishes! ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger santos. said...

omg--hearts! sotoooo cute!

1:45 am  
Blogger Bex said...

Thanks Santos! Love your work! I'm going to make the Totoro cupcakes next!

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home