September 29, 2003

WE WON!!!! Go you good thing! So our entry 'enter the dragonboat' (aka The CHAD) won 'enter the dragon' film festival on the weekend. I is soooo happy! okay not as happy and enthusiastic as Clinto, but still relieved nonetheless that our work isn't as crapola as i thought. You know when you're too close to your work to reflect on how good/bad it is. I had this vibe that our films are too 'in' with too many in jokes and laughs based on the premise that we know the real people in the films we make and the characters we cast. BUT now - there you go. As clinto has expressed - maybe it's time to take it more seriously! wooooo! Much love to Clinto for his persistence and motivation "come on f*cker!" hehehe! Shoutouts to our friends and family who came along to watch us win!

It's nice how people I never thought I had time for, start to grow on you and become good friends indeed.

Long weekend coming up - hopefully get away to Bateman's Bay and boost up my tan! Which is a perfect colour for my new dress that i bought for Fiona and Eric's wedding. (what a segue way) And for those of you who know how much i paid - 'SHUDDDUP!'. hehe!

Elainers - I read your little love-fest blog with 'lecture-hall' boy. I'm glad you have an outlet for all that love/friendship angst, coz I'd be spewing if I had to listen to it coming out of your mouth! hehehehe....okay okay - you know i'm always there for you.

I guess I'm kind of seeing 'jpeg'. Unlike Cazz, i'm in no rush to make things 'official' and crap like that, but i'm just enjoying the ride for the moment. None of this CAM shittiness attitude...it's funny how life springs happy surprises on you. (If i was elaine-wainie I would probably write some soppy - oops i meant ' deep and meaningful' poem to express my feelings. but i can't. maybe i'll do a photo-montage...)

Blog out. (my little homage to gregarious)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home