May 15, 2004

Yeeehaw! Time trials are over! And no - I do not know the results, but i think I did well enough to scrape into the team...no use worrying about it now - coz it's time to par-tay.

Have spent the last week carb loading! Can you believe it? apparently I haven't been eating enough carbs which is why my body was in protest mode the week before. So all this week I have been eating my heart out! Bananas, scones, bread, biscuits, rice. yummmmy! But after one week of gorging I put on an extra kilo! eeeek!

Anyhow have to go and eat more carbs now hahah - pancakes yum!!!

Good luck to my corvu boys - Jo-hann, Le Chaddy and Big Tez!! Go Hard Boys! I know you guys have trained so so so hard and all that work is going ot pay off!!

Seeya!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think ur enjoying the whole carb loading thing way too much, besides putting on 1 kg won't make much of a diff considering how many u already have ;P hahaha

Urbanista ??? can u make my 'burb latte a half double decaffeinated half-caf.. with a twist of lemon ;)

4:59 pm  
Blogger Bex said...

Firstly - 'Anon' Urbanista means "town planner" in spanish ;-p

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home