November 08, 2006

Hump Day

My humps my humps my humps...sorry got distracted. After all it is hump day! Here's some frivilious hump day fun.



Normally I’m not a fan of animals subjected to the humiliation of dressing up. Okay. I lied. Sometimes it's very funny to see animals dressed up but only as other animals. When they're dressed up like humans it's all abit freaky. Anyhow the other week Target were having a sale and I bought Coco this bumblebee outfit. It’s actually a warm fleecy top that she wears to bed. So it's practical and hilarious…it has these tiny wings on the back which are so tiny and out of proportion - but those stupid antennas kill me everytime haha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that dog looks good enough to EAT!

giveittomehardbiggirl

6:14 pm  
Blogger Gregan said...

hehehe
your doggy looks very cool and suave in his new outfit...
or at least 'cute' :)

6:42 am  
Blogger Bex said...

HT - the way you eat - my dog is too small for you. You'd have to eat least try a medium sized dog like Wayne's! ha ha

G - he's not meant to look suave! it's not a tux...

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home