May 20, 2004

Yes another year older!
Sadly at this very moment I am stuck in Clinton's Basement Harem hanging out on the F bed with Syl. The only difference being we are not editing! woohoo. But the reason I'm here is for a top secret mission which will be revealed later.

Tonight/last night Sylvia - hairstylist to the poor - helped highlight my hair. The result is v. similar to my $150 honkie stylist so for $20 it's like having $130 in my hand to spend.

Go the Gourmet Pokky - with strawberry seeds. The seediness is totally awesome...

4 Comments:

Blogger Gregan said...

hehe
happy birthday Beck!

I wanna see a pic of your funky hair! PLEASE!!!
Actually I want several pics, all in stunning poses, from all sorts of weird and wonderful angles. AND I WANT IT NOW. oops it's your birthday not mine..

Um.. yeah.. happy birthday again! I wish I was your age :( then I could still pick-up uni-girls :(((

er.. yeah forget that last bit.

Hmm.. yeah.. as Wayne says.. it looks like everything is coming together for you. I'm really glad to see that. *toast* Here's hoping it only gets better...

1:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beck!! Yes, happy 25th birthday to you, again and again! ;)

I must say your hair looks totally awesome, well done Sylvia!! :) Good job! It looks sooo professional.

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTNESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

9:58 pm  
Blogger sharzy said...

Btw, that was me that posted the message!

9:59 pm  
Blogger Bex said...

Wayne - every year you say that!! haha
It will be truly a great year when:
1. I get mistaken for a supermodel
2. I own my own car
3. I live independently from my parents
4. All the KS gang have their own file attachments. har!

;)

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home