December 21, 2004

Cookie Monster
Eeek! I just ate another cookie and I had yumcha only 1.5 hours ago. Baked a batch of �Top Secret� Mrs Fields cookies. They�re chewy and moist with chunks of dark chocolate in them. They aren�t as yummy as the last batch 6 months ago, I seriously think the hot weather does something to the cookies or our tastebuds or something � comfort food tastes better in the cold weather!

Cookies baked yesterday for office consumption: 20
Cookies I�ve consumed in the last 24 hours: 6

This entry is brought to you by an afternoon of office madness and the Donald Trump doll �you�re fired!�

1 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

CANNOT! Frozen cookies do not maketh a good cookie...though Mrs Fields shop ones are probably frozen dough..hmmm..but anyhow! Chad - dog party was funny! i think you should do them for starla's bday. I will post pics of it up tonight!

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home