December 16, 2004

First Gym Session in Two Months.

Yes, I finally bit the bullet and went to the gym this morning. It's been almost two months since my start of my trip to china and the last time I entered the oestrogen filled rooms of 'Natural Woman' gym. I felt abit lost because I didnt really want to follow my old gym program, since I'm not aiming to bulk up. But in the end it was kind of auto pilot mode - so i did the same exercises only not as heavy. Gotta get in shape if I'm going to be walking around most days in Fiji by the pool/waterfall/beach in a bikini! I can feel my muscles skrinking and my fat cells GROWING (must be all that pork crackling from the weekend!)

Fave things this week: Cherries!...Ikea website...new pink shoes...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh noticed the pink craze.. you made your whole blog PINK!

Good on you for going to the gym- at least you dont have Jason hounding you to go to circuit class (be thankful :P) .. Im still recovering from Tuesday's session with the absolutely crazy instructor!

Anyway IKEA on sunday!! YAY! perhaps there will be something cool for my room too :P

-syl

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home