December 10, 2004

OC12
Last night I went and saw OC12 (no not The OC). It wasn�t as good or as stylish as the first one. The plot was all over the place, Brad Pitt was sex on legs (oh the clothes), and Julia Roberts looked bloated and Catherine Zeta Jones� mammaries could have fed a family! Don�t get me wrong, it was still entertaining and there were some classic �bck film moments�!

Prognosis: sore thumb
I also played ball last night in a local women�s comp. The other team was really fast and probably about 18 years old running like energiser bunnies! There was only 4 of them and 7 of us! And we only pulled away with a win in the last 5 minutes of the game. Yes I was the slow, old girl � I seriously thought I was fitter then I�ve ever been when I�ve played bball, but I know I�m deluding myself since I haven�t done any exercise for the last hmm�2 months! GASP!!!! Anyhow during a hustle to get the ball, I sprained my left opposable thumb, which makes it hard for me to open bottle tops, use my mobile phone, change gears (even in an auto!), and put the handbrake down. On the upside, I have a good hitchhikers thumb and everyone gets a thumbs up today. Ha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you BeckSTAR.. I hope the sprain doesnt impede your baking for POPP party :P ..

Anyway, I give my 2 un-sprained thumbs up to Brad for looking like a hunk in every single scene of the movie- even when he is in jail!

-Syl

10:50 am  
Blogger sharzy said...

Yeah! I can't believe they originally called a jump ball when she used her feet to grab the ball! Luckily cute boy called it the right way! :)

And yes, O12, was sex on legs. Brad Pitt was very suave and sexy, Catherina Zeta Jones was looking very good, too! Geez, and she had two children!

11:54 am  
Blogger Marissa said...

Cute ref boy wasn't smiling as much yesterday. The stench from Arl's uniform probably created the perception that we are a dirty team.

Sad-hurty indeed for your thumb Rebecs (and it happened on a Thurs too). I am surprised at this amazing comeback! I don't remember you every playing this well. Perhaps strength is an asset in ball. Looks like I will have to start following your 6pg document.

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home