August 04, 2005

Cherie's birthday cake
This pic was taken last saturday night at Cherie's birthday dinner. She's the one who is refusing to eat her birthday cake unless I do the aeroplane spoon thing. Clearly I look like the fool in this picture. Anyhow she's one of the most cheeky and mischevious dancing girls i know (as in dancing girls from ye old dancing days with CYL), and she gets away with murder because she always looks and acts innocent. hehe! Anyhow she's currently and is looking for a french speaking, salsa dancing, non-stalker type boy so if you fit all of the criteria (or at least are willing to learn french/salsa) and you're interested - leave a comment and i'll see what i can do for you...(maybe i should rename this website to 'P-I-M-P') haha.

Anyhow we went to Doma Bohemian Beer Cafe in Potts Point (that's next door to Kings Cross ) for Cherie's birthday dinner. The food was fab and a bargain. Jpeg and I shared a bohemian platter which had so much meat on it, including half a roast duck, I thought i'd died and gone to carnivore heaven for the price of $39. Jpeg loved the roast duck (and he doesn't even eat duck). And the beer was good too. I highly recommend it - but you have to book! The chocolate dessert is interesting looking - it's phallic (sorry no pics of that).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look & act innocent becos I -am- innocent :)
Why don't people believe me?? :(

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home