January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


fat cactus, originally uploaded by creamy_mash.

Dear Friends, I hope you all had a Grand New Year - be in the snow, or in the stinking hot 40 degree C heat!!

Yesterday we watched the fireworks from HT's place in Bondi - it was great not having to join the masses in the city -except it was all too easy to fall asleep on the couch afterwards - I blame bloody Richard Wilkins for boring me. Not quite as Glamorous a night as last year (spent in Fijian Resort Pool Bar!!) but still great nonetheless (thanks HT - your place was great, even though you weren't there!)

Today was the closest I've been to living in an oven... Thankfully we live close enough to Antartica so that our water is ice cold. A cool 21 degrees on North Bondi Beach today!

So far my tally for the beach this summer is looking fantastic. Last summer I went to the beach maybe 2 or 3 times, this summer my beach tally to date is:

Northern Beaches x 2
Maroubra x 3
Bondi x 1

Let's see if I can make it at least a dozen times - plus surfing lessons too!

Have a great summer!

PS. Craft adventures have gone on hiatus until after summer. It's too hot to knit/sew/bake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home