February 07, 2006

coral-ness

Felt crap this arvo, so skipped training and instead worked on customising the white (temporary looking) design to be more 'me' (ie. pinker bits). Still got some geeky issues with my 'so bad it hurts' html skills, but happy for now with re-introduction of frangipanis and pink-ness. Props to Kittykat for frangi pic from Hawaii Luau adventure, and to Jelli for geekness tips. I know the text colours are crap and will be changing them in near future, otherwise feel free to give me feedback on new design.

(PS. Pinkness will not be toned down and i dont care if all your work colleagues know you are surfing my blog and not doing actual work ha ha).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv the new look!

Acutally was thinking the other day, what was with the plain white with crap text.

This coral look is more the becky we know and love.

Keep blogging away

-syl

11:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEH! Glad the pink/coral is back, and love the top banner! :D

4:02 pm  
Blogger Bex said...

Spanks alot chicks! Yes, it's feels good to be back in pink! hehe!

5:05 pm  
Blogger Gregan said...

I do like the top banner, but for me at least, the background is TOO pink.
I want something to break it up a bit or something, or maybe throw a bit of white that way somewhere?
Anyway that's my constructive criticism intermixed with praise.

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home