April 07, 2006

End of summer...



I’d like to officially announce that it’s no longer summer. Ha!
I know it’s April but March still had days like summer in the mid 20s and I was hoping that the heat would last longer this year, but when the bottle of Tahitian tanning lotion (courtesy of Red Ginger) goes from a nice liquid state to solid overnight – there’s no denying that the seasons have changed.

PS. Jpeg is coming out of hospital today! Yippee! Now I’ve just got to fatten him up and get him back to normal!

2 Comments:

Blogger frangipaddle said...

Ms Glam - you didn't use any of it over summer - !?! (mine looks the same when I spotted it this am :( )
- we go to Tahiti next year ?? - we go - Iorana !! :)

11:01 am  
Blogger frangipaddle said...

PS - if you need tasters for the dishes you bake for Jpeg - you know where to find us! :)
Hooray ! He's back at home!

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home