January 18, 2005

Okay I'm back from Fiji! No tan though. Oh well. But I did manage to see Jpeg for 2 days before I had to leave!

I'm back at work and I'm hating it. I keep thinking maybe I should change careers...I love interior decorating and crafty things!

I've created an album in Ofoto of my makeover adventure at Jpeg's place. click here!

my good friend Jason, was inspired by my efforts and so was his hornee monkee. His blog is damn good and gets two big thumbs up from me for entertainment value (he also cares enough to dedicate an entry to me!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home (again) Becky!

You were much missed while you were gone in Fiji.. Who else was there to give Jason a run for his money at karaoke?

hehehe I sense a mid life crisis.. change change.. Change is good! You definitely skilled at all the 'homey' stuff.. cooking included! :P

Guess for the time being we have our next POPP to think about. .. (plugging the party already! hehee) V-Day POPP here we come!

-syl

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home