February 03, 2005

Been feeling a little blue lately.
I know it's because I'm missing Jpeg BUT I also include missing the everyday endorphins from exercise, my muscle tone and fitting into the new Diesel jeans I bought in HK that fit only a few months ago. And so today ... I dyed my hair, got a haircut, bought some bling bling earrings and a new top (pink of course). haha! I bet you all thought I was going to say I was going to go back to training and hit the water. Well, yeah I will do that soon too, but I needed an immediate miracle! I'm really glad I fixed my hair - I resisted paying the $100 for a long time - by dyeing my own hair with home kit dye, but I ended up looking abit like a tabby cat that had gone thru the mud. And so I handed over the cash and pointed to SMG's haircut and said "I WANT!". Don't worry, I'm not blonde. Infact I'm less blonde than before, har har!

Last night I played bball since the holiday break and to be honest I felt like SHIT afterwards. I was really frustrated at myself, and I remembered feeling this way everytime after a game and getting really upset when i didnt play well. I think it's because I know I can play better. When I first started playing I didnt even know the rules or how to pass the ball and our team used to score 2 points on a 'lucky' game. So my resolution for this new year is to improve my game and try and get an average of 6 points a game! (trust me, six is ambitious!). My other resolution is to stop being a bully to my friends, so far it has been very unsuccessful, I often catch myself saying things that are just nasty and mean and very very highschool/'heathers'. So if you catch me in the act please tell me to stop being a bully. There is a difference between a bitch and a bully though, I dont mind being a bitch to people who deserve it though! I 'd much rather be known as an 'assertive bitch' rather than a 'mean bitch'. hee!

PS> Mars, don't worry - I will always cut you down and make you stumpy when I think your head is getting too big (<--- har!)

PPS> shout out to Miss Superfit Sylvioso, go the gym-action girlfriend! (btw are we popping or what?!)





2 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

You just miss your hut mung mung personal trainer from the States! I bet he used to squeeze your buttocks to motivate you! ;-p

11:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIKE HULLO BECKSTAR!

Thanks for the shout-out (& compliments). Sorry to have been a bit quiet this week (work finally picked up and I've been pre-occupied witht my NEW laptop :D) we are definitely still POPPING away. (BTW Jason installed Photoshop so i'll be in action soon :P)

To the crew -
Beck and Syl present V-DAY POPP!
Date: To be announced.

We'd better get cracking!

-Syl

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home