March 09, 2005

Dare to Dream...with Lisa Curry Kenny



If I was still dragonboating (which I still love but am currently taking a break from) I would be telling you my next races will be in Canberra or Penrith. Instead I am happy to report that my next races for Outrigger Canoe (OC) paddling will be in Port Stephens! Okay, so I’ve only been to one training session this year but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to race. It’s a short course 6km race which I have never done but I’ve heard on good authority that it can be done easily when you are hungover! Ahhh… The lure of OC is in the glamorous race locations darlings!
Today I dared to dream a little bigger and booked my flights to Hamilton Island for the ‘Hamo Cup’ in June which is the biggest regatta in Australia and where Lisa Curry Kenny (she of Olympic medal fame, broad shoulders and breast implants) competes. I don’t think I’ll be good enough to be racing in her category, but if I see her I’ll try and get a photo with her – if only to prove that I don’t have shoulders as big as an Olympic swimmer!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..
Beck, you're shoulders will definately be bigger. But at least your breasts are real!

Joe

1:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home