May 18, 2005

Let the Challenge begin!

My birthday is this friday and to celebrate I'm having a little weekend away with some friends in a house down on the South Coast. As part of the celebration we are having an inaugural 'Iron Chef Challenge' Boys vs. Girls. The secret ingredient is....Pink Grapefruit. Mostly because I wanted a pink ingredient and abit different from common ingredients (as opposed to pink SPAM). Johann had suggested ox tongue, which is highly appropriate since I am a taurean who talks alot (this is just to irk Marissa HAHA), but i'd rather not spend 5 hours 'softening' an ox tongue! Let the challenge begin!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregan said...

happy birthday Beck :)

12:23 am  
Blogger Marissa said...

I don't think you should provoke an anally retentive, partial to perfection Virgoan. What a load of crap

12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home