November 24, 2005

....and den

Last night we went to Meat and Wine Co with the basketball team. Mars used her charms to book the 'private' room , which was a fully furnished dining room with a tv and our own wait staff. (we managed to watch the finale of 'Australian Princess'!) It was pretty special. And so were the ribs. Which i had a FULL RACK again. I'm a sucker for punishment, because I wasn't really hungry and I didn't need to prove the point because everyone knew I could finish a full rack...aghhhh anyhow they were delish, except that my stomach decided to punish me about 20 minutes later....*sigh* Never the full rack again!! Jen had the creme brulee for dessert that had churros (spanish long stick like fried donuts) on the side. Except when the dessert arrived I couldn't see the churros - they were MINI churros that were hidden under a strawberry! I was hoping to scab a piece...but they were smaller than my pinkie. I wish I had taken a photo it really was small...and for a girl who is used to eating BIG things....it was very unsatisfying ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home