November 24, 2005

....and den

Last night we went to Meat and Wine Co with the basketball team. Mars used her charms to book the 'private' room , which was a fully furnished dining room with a tv and our own wait staff. (we managed to watch the finale of 'Australian Princess'!) It was pretty special. And so were the ribs. Which i had a FULL RACK again. I'm a sucker for punishment, because I wasn't really hungry and I didn't need to prove the point because everyone knew I could finish a full rack...aghhhh anyhow they were delish, except that my stomach decided to punish me about 20 minutes later....*sigh* Never the full rack again!! Jen had the creme brulee for dessert that had churros (spanish long stick like fried donuts) on the side. Except when the dessert arrived I couldn't see the churros - they were MINI churros that were hidden under a strawberry! I was hoping to scab a piece...but they were smaller than my pinkie. I wish I had taken a photo it really was small...and for a girl who is used to eating BIG things....it was very unsatisfying ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger giveittomehardbigboy said...

eh how come you never invite me? and clinton had the nerve to even ask me where meat and wine company was without inviting me. TIU KNNBCCB!

10:31 am  
Blogger jaysun said...

Yah how come I wasn't invited too? You know I luv the ribs at Meat & Wine, and I am also a strong supporter for your basketball team.

And don't say you guys wanted to discuss tactics etc, cause you were watching TV.

Cheh! Never going to another game again. HT, we go to Meat & Wine next week by ourselves. I think that waitress with the big tits and who loves wearing low cut tops will be working on Friday night.

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home