May 21, 2006

it's my party and i'll sleep if i want to...


sleeping, originally uploaded by creamy_mash.

Last night I had birthday drinks at the 3 Weeds Hotel in Rozelle. A whole lot of love, alcohol, presents, laughter and pink whisking was shared by all. It was too much to bear - i had to have a little lie down during the party. Thanks so much to everyone for coming along and celebrating my birthday. It felt like a big milestone birthday - even though it was only for my 28th - which i think it a grand year. Not yet thirty - still enjoying life wtih no responsibilities haha. Big thank you to my mean girls and syl for organising, surprising me and not surprising me with awesome presents and cakes. There will be a full update wtih pictures later....but right now I want to have another little nap. Love Youse All! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home