June 23, 2004

My first ebay bid failed! I lost by 50 friggen cents in the last 9 seconds! BAH! Who would have thought the competition would be so tough for a friggen hand held sewing machine! Where is this demand coming from? Those sewing bitches! hehe!I will have to try and use the e-snipe thingy - am going to become like ebay obsessed like clintos/shar/chad!

Anyhow finally gave in and went to the doctor. Yes - it's confirmed that I have influenza! Which reminds me of My Fair Lady royal ascot scene -

"My aunt died of influenza - so they said, but it's my belief they done the old woman in...Yes, Lord love you. Why should she die of influenza when she come through diptheria right enough the year before?"

teehee...cracks me up thinking about it.(sorry was reliving pygmalion moment from highschool)

So hopefully the drugs will make me better in time for team time trials on the weekend. at least that's what my coach hopes! Otherwise I will be wasted away - all my muscles will be shrivelled (and i might look like a normal sized girl instead of being 'huge' . ha)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home