September 09, 2005

beach hair

The other day I was killing some lunch time in the aisles of Woolies, in anticipation of my Hawaii trip (two weeks to go!). 20 minutes later I came out $60 poorer but with some of my fave products - John Frieda Beach Blonde Ocean Waves Sea Spray, conditioner and Fruitrience Raspberry and Pink Grapefruit shampooo. Just like my favourite fruit cocktails!

I've been using the Beach Blonde Spray for a few years now and it reminds me of summer. I love that it smells like coconut reef tan oil mixed with saltwater and makes my hair crunchy and dirty with texture. The packaging now has a swing tag that says "suitable for all hair types". Clearly the tag is there to inform real blondes that brunettes can also use their 'beach blonde' products. And not the other way around... he he he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home