October 31, 2005

Too lazy to write a proper entry. Bridget Jones Diary style entry will suffice.

Parties/Gatherings I was invited to attend on the weekend - 6
Parties/Gatherings I actually attended on the weekend - 1
Apologies that need to be made - 5!
Movies I watched on the weekend - 4
Listening to Jpeg suggest that we watch Pride and Prejudice together (without having to prompt him) - Priceless.


PS. P&P was quite good. I kept my expectations low (after all who can replace Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy!). It was better than expected, with more realism and some likeable acting but definitely not as good as the glorious wallowing tv series which allowed for tensions to simmer and boil. Err…and Keira Knightly has a large bottom jaw!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

Ha. it didn't work.

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home