November 06, 2005

So I went away for the weekend with Jpeg to a nice little beach house on the central coast in a little suburb called Killcare just before Gosford. It was relaxing, no mobile reception, no clocks, no schedules and...no camera. Oops. i packed my camera charger, but left the camera in the other bag. *sigh* It wasn't so great for pics anyhow - abit overcast with grey skies, but the house was decorated in a real seaside beach shack/ nautical theme, which I would have liked to have a few pictures of...abit tacky but thoroughly enjoyable.
Now I feel obligated to join the work syndicates for 19 million lotto so i can afford my own holiday house - I would definately decorate it in a hawaiian beach shack theme...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey BeckSTAR,

Too bad about camera... Its just as bad when you remember to bring the digital camera with no batteries but forget to bring the re-charger. That's what happened in Hobart.

Good to hear weekend away was good.

-syl

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home